Sunday 11 December 2011

NEW CANIBUS GOING AT J.COLE "J.CLONE"

WHY IS RIP THE JACKER GOING AT J.COLE YOU MAY ASK?? YOU MAY EVEN REMEMBER J.COLE BIGGING CANIBUS UP IN PAST INTERVIEWS AS AN INFLUENCE, WHICH SURELY SHOULD BE TAKEN AS A COMPLIMENT??? WELL NO EARLIER THIS WEEK CANIBUS TOOK TO FACEBOOK TO VENT HIS FRUSTRATIONS AND EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHY HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE JAY-Z PROTEGE, BELOW IS HIS EXPLANATION!!!

"Cole might say he does this to pay homage, but in reality, by him playing my older material owned by my former label dating back to 1998, subsequently overlooking my current works and contributions which directly benefit me now, he is treating me less like an artist that has, and continues to contribute, influence, and inspire an even younger generation of MC’s coming up, and more like an artist that has physically passed on already(i.e. Tupac, B.I.G., Big L, Heavy D, Eyeda [sic]): you get the point I’m trying to make," he wrote. "I can’t help but to think that he is not nearly as sincere or genuine as he would like real hip hop heads to think he is because he speaks about me like I am dead. What he is doing is underhanded and disingenuous and whether it is his idea or not, I don’t agree with his tactic and I have something to say about it."



CANIBUS & SOUNDCRAFT AUDIO COMPLEXER - J.CLONE


No comments:

Post a Comment